MASTER OF ARTS IN GEOGRAPHY, 2013
Issue and Receipt of Registration Form Opens: Friday, 03rd May 2013 (10 am to 4 pm)
Issue and Receipt of Registration Form Closes: Wednesday, 22nd May 2013 (10 am to 4 pm)
Entrance Test: Wednesday, 29th May 2013 (2 pm to 5 pm)
Declaration of Results:
First List: Monday, 08th July 2013
Second List: Monday, 15th July 2013
Third List: Friday, 19th July, 2013
Classes Begin: Wednesday, 24th July, 2013
Kindly Note: Any change in the above schedule will be notified on the Department Notice Board or Website. Candidates are advised to regularly check the Notice Board and Website. (http://geography.du.ac.in)
1. Please read the Handbook of Information carefully before filling the application form.
2. Incomplete Application forms will not be entertained.
3. The application forms for MA/M.Phil course in Geography will be available from the Office of the Department of Geography, Delhi School of Economics against a demand draft of Rs. 200/-. The demand draft should be made only from State Bank of India drawn in favour of "Registrar, University of Delhi".
4. Candidates seeking admission to the MA / M.Phil course must submit their completed registration by the last date to the Head, Department of Geography, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007.
5. After the deadline for receipt of application forms, application forms sent through Registered/Speed Post or by any other means will not be accepted. Candidates are therefore advised to submit their application form at the earliest, instead of waiting for the last date. No telephone queries will be entertained.
6. The following documents should be attached to the application form:
Attested true copies of certificates showing the marks in each part obtained at the last public examination or, if that result is awaited, certificate from the institution to that effect.
a) An attested true copy of a certificate of good conduct from the Principal of the college/ institute last attended.
b) An attested true copy of the matriculation or any other certificate showing the candidate's date of birth.
c) Two copies of a recently taken photograph (passport size) of the candidate.
d) One copy of the certificate in proof of SC/ST/OBC status where applicable.
7. The admission ticket is to be detached from the registration form and retained by the candidate for presentation at the time of the entrance test.